Monday, June 30, 2008

MONDAY, 30th

Paul and I had a lovely weekend with friends, interrupted by a quick visit to the hospital for bloods to be taken on Sunday morning.

Unfortunately, Paul was called back into hospital Sunday night as his creatinine had not fallen and it was again felt that he needed to be put onto IV fluids. He is back in Peter's Ward and I am now waiting for news as to when I can pick him up. He should only be in for one night, although they are talking of a biopsy which may need another night in. I'll let you know, when I know.

2 comments:

Leslie Moss - Co-Chair said...

Fingers crossed this is only a temporary setback. Paul looked so good over the weekend that it's hard to imagine that there's any real problem and the hospital have always been absolutely open about the situation.

My pain is being well controlled by the new pill and I too can now drive. so life is getting closer and closer to normal.

Leslie

Barbara said...

Thank you, Gill.

I'm so pleased all is going well, Les. :)